Sunday, July 16, 2006

This Week's Events

Just a quick heads up on two important events happening this week!

MONDAY, JULY 17 at 7:00 pm
Five people will die this minute - What will you do? Living Hope Bus Trip is a national tour which will come to discuss the AIDS crisis in Africa and what you can do to help. Please visit www.lhbustrip.com or contact philipl@jacobswellchurch.org for more info.
Jacob's Well Church
1617 W. 42nd St., KC, MO


FRIDAY, JULY 21 at 6:30 pm
"Learn about Fair Trade" presentation, with a speaker from local non-profit 10,000 Villages. Coffee and refreshments will be served.
Trinity Church of the Nazarene
4418 Rainbow Blvd
KCK, 66103
913-384-1919


Our next local volunteer meeting will be at Jacob's Well Church on Monday, August 7 at 7:00pm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Sarah and I'm a sophmore at Truman State University. I really want to get involved with the KC chapter over the next month and a half so I can go and start a chapter at my school. Please let me know of anything I can do!

8:55 AM  
Blogger BreadNM Blog said...

Hi Maureen, Sarah & Matt:
You probably know about The ONE Yahoo Group in Olathe. But in case you don't here is the link:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kansasforONE/
Perhaps you all can coordinate events, communications, etc....

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home